Pages

10.3.11

A song

I just found the lyrics of the first song that I made... wow, I had no idea that I had made this one.
06.09.2006 in DENMARK!
***

She is empty
She´s searching and can´t find
Calling and can´t hear

O where are you?
She´s looking and can´t see
She´s hiding and can´t see

She is too afraid to fall
She is too afraid to hurt
She knows her life´s a mess
And she can´t help
Her eyes are just too closed
Her faith is just too weak
And she can´t help
---
Then He comes and she finds
Then He comes and she hears
Then He comes and she sees
She knows it´s Him
She knows it´s Jesus

Then He comes and lifts her up
Then He comes and gives her strenght
Then He comes and says "I love you"
And says "I love you"
And says "I love you"

She was empty
But now she has a God
She knows a place of safe
No more weakness
Coz now she has a God
Coz now she has a God

No comments: