Pages

22.3.11

Day6: cherry-baby

Its around 10.53 am here and its beautiful outside.
So Ive been in the kitchen since 8am today... Around 10 I helped Susi with worship in the chapel and it was amazing again. :) Whooah...
PS! Well, when Robert and Paul came to kitchen in the morning to say hi to me, instead, they started to sing this "cherry-baby" song and I just loved it. They are like papa´s to me! :)
I hope you all got my hugs and greetings and I DO LOVE YOU and miss you very much! I haven´t forgotten any of you, dont worry, ok?! :)
Ooh, I dont know if I mentioned, but it´s a Father´s Heart Holiday week in here, and about 15 guests, so a lot of food making for them every day! But its ok, not so bad at all! ;)
Yesterday I had a long walk with Susi (she is amazing), the worship-leader in this school and ooh again again I just loved the view. I have taken tons of pictures of lambs and nature and so few of people... Oh well, what can I say! :D

Im gonna finish, coz I find it a bit hard to write right now. So bye and... its a day 6 without FB as well! ;)

1 comment:

raki said...

day 10: käisin eestis korra :P