Pages

9.3.11

:)

I think I had the greatest women´s day ever. I dont remember celebrating it before in my 23 years but yesterday. wow. Let me start from the beginning.
I woke up early, that was not so great, then I cried a bit, not so great either.

But then I took an 11 o´clock bus to Tartu and arrived at 1.pm. Called Elana and she was free, wow. And so I bought a huge cake for 2 of us, some potato salad and went to her place. We had such a sweet time. Talked, watched through her wedding pics, talked some more, couldnt finish the cake... ;)

So after that... Well, she had to go to work at 3.45 so I went to a huge mall, sat in a huge book store an hour and used free Internet. ;) Then met with Liina, she is wonderful btw. We went to a cafe and Vivia (she is the best of bests in my life) joined us a bit later. Uuuuh such a great time with soup and another cake and... well let me say, I just enjoyed being a woman yesterday.

But in the middle another cool thing happened. Well, when I was walking to Elana´s place a sweet young man approached me on a street, handed me some flowers, gave me a hug and kiss on a cheek and... well, I know I know, he was from Reformierakond, politics and stuff, BUT it was still sweet and cool. And I enjoyed being a beautiful woman. ;)

So after cafe I met another good friend for 20 minutes outside. Said goodbye to him for 7 months at least and... then walked home with Vivia. And spent the evening with Andrea, Vivia and Eeva. Well all of them did their own stuff and I kinda ran from one to another but it was GREAT. I mean I got to spend the day with 5 beautiful amazing and talented women!!! What more could I want? :) and ps! I made something small for every one of them and believe me, what can bring you more pleasure then seeing their smiling faces and hearts filled with joy, I loooove it! :)

And here I am now. Its 8am and Im drinking tea and just enjoying the morning without Mr.Morrisson... :D

Ooh and here is one picture from summer 2010. Elana+Mihkel´s wedding. I think its a wonderful picture. :)

Hugs to you todaaaaay. :)

No comments: