Pages

20.3.11

Day4: Tea-party

First Im gonna answer some questions that some of you probably have about me and Wales!

1. Why do I write blogs so early? Well, because Im an early bird. I wake up around 6 or 7 every morning and there is also this time-difference between UK and Estonia, so if its 6am here then its 8am in Est and Im still in Estonian time, believe me! :)

2. What am I really doing here, in Wales? I guess I havent properly explained it yet! Well, I am not studying and I am not working as a normal worker! I am a volunteer in this place called Fathers House Bala. Its a beautiful Bed&Breakfast in Bala, Wales. I get a pocket-money every week which is bigger then Estonian minimum and I work full-days. But I also rest a lot. I serve breakfast to the guests here, then Im part of a team when there are Father Heart Weeks or Schools, I do beds, clean the rooms (there are 7 rooms) and I also recover and heal from my own stuff. I can rest and I can work. I mean it is not an option not to work, BUT I love working here somehow. F.e. yesterday I was outside picking wood and branches in the forest for 2 hours. It was hard but I loved it. Can´t explain. And I am falling in love every day. With the nature God has made just for ME! :)
I just found this page about Bala: http://www.balawales.com/

3. Was is a run-away from Estonia? Yes and no. I mean I wanted to get away. Believe me, after 6-7 months at home, doing nothing and just waiting, waiting, can get you a bit tired and bored. And so I needed to come. And the break-up was not an easy decision for me (and T). No. So I had an open door. And no door in my life has evernever been so open before so I believe it was from God!

4. Why do I write my blog in English? Well, there is a good reason for that. SO many of my readers are from other countries and I really want them to understand. + I can totally practise my written language that way. And I do love Estonian, very very much and I wish everyone would understand my beautiful language.

5. Am I gonna continue my blog? YESYESYES. I have gotten so many encouraging letters the last 2 months so I am gonna continue. Even if it would be for 2-3 people, I would do it for them! If Im honest then ppl will be honest. I believe there is a time for freedom and that time is NOW. There is a time for honesty and that time is NOW! So bare with me in my nakedness and I promise, something in you wants to be naked and honest as well! :)

6. Why am I fasting from FB? Well, I have my reasons but one of them is this. I got too much addicted. I mean, can one be addicted with alcohol? Yes. Can one be addicted with smoking? Yes. What about eating? Yes... And what about Internet? YES! I spent so much time there, I think 3-4 hours every day and it got worse when we broke up with T. I just needed this attention and constant compliments and so on and so on. I lived on those. So I decided to do something about this, well, the inside of me was actually screaming, take a pause, take a pause. Take a break and fast from it. And to be totally honest Im not sure anymore how long should I do it. Something inside says its gonna be a longer break. I mean, Im gonna check my letters there soon, but the break is gonna continue. Its my 4th day now so...

So the questions are answered. Today Im gonna move to the flat finally. Living here, in the attic has been fun, but its not my home yet. So Im gonna make my room my home, my place of rest. Im not sure which room I want yet but I´ll see and when I have decided I´ll post pictures of that. We are also gonna have like 15 ppl coming today. Whuuu, thats a lot. But anyway yeah, a looot of cooking and cleaning ahead.
And yesteday we had the sweetest tea-birthday-party for Vicki´s and Robert´s daughter Sarah who turns 28 or smth... I´ll put some pictures here as well! :) It was so delicios and sweet. And we´re gonna have 3 birthdays coming soon, so there´ll be plenty of parties! :D

Bye and have a beautiful SUN DAY! (ps! In Estonian it´s a Holy Day!)

No comments: