Pages

30.3.11

Day 14: I carry it in my heart...

I have learned quite a lot of new stuff today. Lets start: baked a banana cake, made bread crumbs (for stuffings I guess), did a room alone (cleaned, changed etc), cooked a lot of pancakes (believe me, its very different here)... Maybe there was smth else but I cant remember.

Not new things: went to post office to send some letters to Estonia, food shopping for Bala, cleaned the whole kitchen after breakfast, cleaned the other kitchen after lunch, made 2 huge turkey/sandwitches... And now Im done finally, whuuuu. :)

I ordered 3 new DVD-s from Amazon (its somehow very cheap here and no post-fees), "Lars and the Real Girl", BBC "Pride and Prejudice" and "PS! I love You!" so its gonna be a movie-time soon... I have been watching a lot of stuff here, yesterday we had "In her shoes" and the day before that "Enchanted" and... so on. :) Whuu I cried quite a lot after hearing the best poem ever... By E. E. Cummings "I carry your heart with me. I carry it in my heart..."

Well, anyway. I mean, its my birthday exactly in a month, so dont you dare to forget me, deal?!! :) hugslovekisses, K

4 comments:

merili said...

saada oma aadress!:D
igatsen!:D

emme said...

Just vajame köik sinu aadressi!!Musi

Eerik said...

Lars and the real girl on väga hea film ja ka erinev, sa kindlasti hakkad mõnda asja uues valguses vaatama. kallid.

gerlika said...

Ma olen nainud PS.I love you... vaga hea film oli kuigi ma enam ei maleta :)