Pages

17.3.11

Day1: safely in Wales

Nr.1. Im not gonna use FB for a week starting today. You can send me a lot of stuff there so when I go back in a week Ill be shocked and surprised and loved! :)

Nr.2. Im good, I arrived yesterday night around 2.30am in Estonian time. It was hard times falling a sleep, it felt like a spiritual fight but then I left the door opened and fell straight to sleep!

Nr.3. I just looked out the window and it is true, THERE ARE BABY-SHEEP everywhere and this is new to me. Wow, so sweet... Im gonna take pics and post them here at one point.

Nr.4. I have an amazing friend in Estonia who came me her good camera. Well she bought a new one for herself BUT who gives away a camera that she got just a year ago and is still very very Good. I love you R! :)

Nr.5. Whenever you start to miss me, go to YOUTUBE.COM and listen to my songs. We made 2 really sweet videos with Margus just the night before I left Estonia and I believe you will be blessed by these videos!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJzVnevswY0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMtR39uGWhA

Nr.6. I love you and miss you already, my friend. But know Im safe here, Im loved here and blessed. Im with a family and Im with God. Yesterday this french man also tried to convince me in the airport that God does not excist and is invented for the weak people, BUT MY GOD excists not matter what people try to tell me. I have an awesome Daddy God who has changed my life and who is my strenght. And yes I am weak and He is strong in ME!

Nr.7. But this french man also told me I am a princess and in a way I believe he was sent by God!

Nr.8. I cant wait to see what God has for YOU! Let me know how are you, ok? If you keep a blog I dont know about, let me know! :) Write e-mails to me or write to FB, I will check it in a week. kirss_87@hotmail.com and kirsika.maamagi@mail.ee

Nr.9. Its gonna be a great day. :) Believe it and recieve it!

Nr.10. Sending my love to you and hugs! :)

2 comments:

R said...

Baby sheep! Aww :) I'm having some sort of baby-animal-fever, as in 2 months I'll have a small kitten... But at the moment I feel I want to give a home to all the baby animals in the world :D

Anonymous said...

I love to read about your Wales open door, you deserve it and i believe God has got great plans for you in there. REST in HIS presence and let Him heal your heart and be your strenght.
Everything you write here in your blogs is so genuinely straight from your beautiful heart and dont you dare give up this blog as i believe it will speak to other lives aswell.I would continue writing but one of the babas woke up.HUGS

Hanna FItzgerald