Pages

1.3.11

Im a surprised and shocked at the same time.
So as a Christian I do love people and I will forgive when mistakes have been made. But I have a question in my heart and I dont know what to do with that.
People around me are getting pregnant and having babies. Which is good and wonderful and children are a blessing... etc. BUT if these women are Christians and not married???..!!
I know I am not gonna point my finger to anyone here, I dont feel like doing that.
But what about marriage first and then babies and all that other stuff??? I really dont know how to deal with these thoughts anymore so Im letting them out here. Yes, I do understand that these things happen, but I know so many Christians who just live together with their boyfriends, have sex and get kids.
But somehow in my heart there is and will be the knowledge that Im gonna wait with all of that until I get married. Until I wear THE dress and until I know that I know that I know that now it is blessed in Gods eyes and I can have sex and babies. I think this is the order how it should be. And yes, maybe I will make mistakes. And maybe and maybe and maybe but I believe we should and CAN wait.
You can critizise me for saying that out loud but I am raised that way and I believe this should be the right order. AND Im sorry if I offended someone. And I do love all these wonderful women who have babies and are not married but I want to believe that there are women in this world who are willing to wait for the right timing.

K

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sa kirjutasid just minu mõtted!

Kirsika said...

Siis on hea, kui keegi veel nii arvab. :)

Anonymous said...

Samal ajal olen mina märganud, kuidas kristlased pärast tutvumist väga kiiresti kihluvad ja abielluvad. Miks mitte lihtsalt koos olla veidi pikemat aega kui mõned kuud? Ilmselgelt mängib seks ka selles oma rolli.

Kirsika said...

Jah, aga ma olin oma poisiga 1,5 aastat koos. JA sellel ei olnud midagi tegemist seksiga. ma ütlen, et ON võimalik puhtaks jääda. :)