Pages

28.3.11

Day 12: Chinese food and 6.am

I woke up at 6am today in order to be ready to leave at 7.20 am. Whuwhu. Love these mornings when I haven´t slept almost all night because of stomach pain or someone´s parties! Anyway. Its been a very hard day. Actually I have had stomach pain since Saturday and... It just doesnt want to leave... Today it spreaded all over my body and I had to take an 1,5 hours nap in between...
Im better now.

We´re gonna have a Chinese food birthday party today for Rosie in 10 minutes or so! :) Rui-Chi is cooking, yumyumyumm! :) Hallelujah, I love birthdays here, so amazing food!

Anyway. I hope all is doing good. I am physically a bit tired. I guess Im not so used to do physical work that much. But its all going better and Im going to be better! I love this place. I love Bala people, everybody´s greets you on street and... I am just in love with God. Yes I am! :) I love His way of telling me He loves me. Through people, through nature, through songs, through letters! :D Yes, I do write to Him! My way of talking to Daddy! :)

And today I really miss my mum and dad. A lot!

PS! I watched 6 hours of BBC Pride and Prejudice on a weekend. AMAZING!

1 comment:

emmeissi said...

We miss you too...much more!!