Pages

1.3.11

My favourite


I feel like writing down some of my favourite stuff.
Just in case so I would remember in 10 years!!!! :)
***
My favourite...
Colour - purple & turquioise
Love - God
Book - SEX GOD
Animal - Mr.Morrisson (despite the fact that he snores and is annoying) ;)
Moment this year - while I was in Bala, I realized I want to go back there
Movie - "Lars and the Real girl"
Quote - "Women are mysteries to be enjoyed, not problems to be solved!"
Hug - my heavenly Daddy´s hug
Sister - Vaarika and Ester ;)
Event - the one to come, Vaarika+Chris MacDonald
Shoes - my new ones
Clothing - jeans and some long shirt + sweater
Time - the winter has past and the springTIME has come!
Place - in my Father´s arms
House - Fathers House Bala
Parents - my parents
Food - healthy
Activity - rip-cut-glue, all kinda craftwork (making cards etc)
Music - something I could dance to. Yes, I dance now. :D on my own!
Worship - soaking in His presence
Dream - I cant tell. shh. its a secret!

2 comments:

Kertu said...

jee, meil on samad lemmikvärvid ;)

Kirsika said...

:) lahe