Pages

2.3.11

My favourite II

Its 8.12.am and Ive been up an hour. Took my dog outside and now Im here with a big cup of green tea and loving it. Btw I realized there is one very strange thing about my dog that I actually like. Everytime after eating his food he comes to the door and burps really loud as if to let me know he liked the food, then blinks his eyes and leaves. :)

Anyway here I am thinking about the things I like. Im just gonna go now...
I LIKE...
*putting pictures in frames,
*singing while Vivia is playing piano,
*having my room clean all the time,
*collecting stuff (yes stuff),
*putting on make-up coz it makes me feel pretty,
*walking in springtime coz then you can collect all kinda flowers and put them in your room later on,
*writing my blog coz I know that people are reading it all over the world and it shows who I really am, with all my emotions and feelings...
*my parents, they are wonderful,
*talking to my girls, just hanging, crying if needed in their arms, watching movies,
*Ugly Betty,
*when ppl take pictures of me coz I want to learn to love myself,
*my cherry-red lip-gloss/protector (if anyone knows where to get new one, tell me too),
*green tea,
*tulips, especially yellow tulips,
*dark chocolate and peppermint ice-cream,
*to be me,
*to travel (let me count: Finland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom, Faeroe Island, Aland, Holland = 13),
*to discover new things in me, like the fact that I can do silly dancing actually,
*bags, as a 14-15 year old I was a bag-freak, had tons of bags and belts...

I like that I like and love! :)

No comments: