Pages

19.3.11

Day3: The King´s Speech

I was moved yesterday while I watched the best movie I have seen in a while. I was surprised and amazed and wow, can this be real. The way this movie was built up, whooah. I totally suggest you to go and see it or rent it or smth... And I was in the Cinema where they still use the old style. I mean they had to change something during the film, so it was a little pause and then we continued. I dont know the right words but yeah, they definitely didnt use a nowadays projector and a dvd player... :D And the place was oooold but a very great experience indeed. I think Im gonna visit that place a bit more in the future.

I wanted to share something else with you. I can see more love in here then I have ever seen anywhere else. Let me explain. Vicki and Robert are definitely in their 60´s and they are the sweetest couple ever. Robert calls her babe and sweetheart and names like that. I mean wow? Vicki had a new haircut some days ago and Robert still says things like :"Hey babe, you look gorgeous!!" and "Wow, your hair is beautiful!" to her... MEN, TAKE YOUR EXAMPLE! Say to your wife or girlfriend or just a female friend that they look beautiful. Notice their new clothes, hair-styles... Be the man. Robert is the man. And I love being around them. He even told me that I dont have to worry about finding a husband one day, I think u get the point. He thinks I am beautiful as well. And that makes me feel good about myself! Just be the man you are created to be. Dont be the "Im gonna watch sports all day long from TV and Im not gonna even notice my wife and kids" kind of guy. Be the man. Be the hero your wife needs you to be. And believe me in the presence of a hero every women is a heroin. Every woman wakes up as a flower wakes up to sun. Be the man you´re created to be. I am not ordering you, Im just telling there is a different way out then just sitting and being the quiet Sunday guy who has no adventures inside. Believe me, every man needs an adventure and a heroin to rescue.

I started to preach, fiiine, I´ll stop! :D No I won´t.
Actually when I saw "The King´s speech" I also noticed something about the lady there. She was always with him. She didn´t push him but supported him in his decisions. He was the real woman in the presence of his man. He wanted him to succeed and he did. She loved him so much and wow, what a woman. I mean he couldn´t speak properly and she just loved. He had a hidden anger inside and she loved. He was sad and she loved. He was almost failing and she loved. And then when he succeeded, she loved. Loved!
The end.

Ps! It´s my 3rd day without FB, so be patient with me if I haven´t answered to your letters. You can always e-mail me or skype me or smth like that. :)
Kirsi

No comments: