Pages

10.3.11

6 days

I have 6 days left in Estonia. And when I think about it I get teary-weary.
I had another awesome day yesterday. Woke up early of course, then took a long morning doing nothing and well actually I cleaned secretly here when all the girls had to go to school or work and... aroun 12ish went to a huge mall with Elana. Did some 3 hours shopping, just walking, bought 2-3 little things, nothing big at all. I have almost all things from my list by now (I made a huge list what to bring to Wales) and that feels good. :) Had a great time there, just not running or anything... Later we went to Elana´s place, she made me a wonderful lunch and ooooh she made chocolate cake which melted in my mouth, seriously the best thing EVER. THE BEST. :)
Vivia joined us for a bit and then we went to Jenny´s home-group. Wonderful prayer, worship etc. Uuuh I loved these girls, women of Daddy! They are soooo precious and priceless. Pure gold in my life! :)

So my last day in Tartu. wow. wowowowowowow. I´ll be back here in 7 months and thats a bit scary... :)

Anyways. Love and hugs.

No comments: