Pages

18.3.11

Day2, part2: spring is here!

So, today Ive been working quite a lot actually. I thought I won´t but I wanted to help Vicki and Robert... I was cutting branches outside for 1,5 hours and did some other stuff. It was fun and I loved it actually even though I have cuts on my hands now. I am outdoor person. I have been walking a lot and just admiring the nature. Whoah, this is paradise on earth for me. And Im not kidding. It is breath-taking around here. Wow, I am amazed.
Plus the amount of animals Ive seen today... Haha, lets start with a squirrel who ran away from me in the morning. Then 3 wild rabbits, a grouse, huge amounts of ducks, not to mention lambs and sheep, and my most precious discovery is this beautiful bird starling (ooh and there are many here) and some other birds I dont know. I love this feeling of being in the nature. I mean I can just go outside and drown inside this beauty, I breath in and out and I feel refreshed.
I am thankful and I believe this is gonna be my year of rest finally. Even though I work, it feels like Im just helping my family! :)
Oh and just look at the color of this flower. There are flowers opening up everywhere... Uuuh I am in a season of spring finally!

Ps! I am gonna go to the movies in the evening, my first time in Wales. Chool! :D
Ps! Did I already mention I totally hit my head to a sealing in the night while I visited "the place"!! :D

No comments: