Pages

29.6.11

Kodu.

Let me tell you how it feels like to be at home!!! AMAZING!
You know the moment I stepped out of that door in the airport my baby just ran to me, clinged herself to my waist and started kissing me. She is adorable and grown quite a bit. 3,5 months can change kids. Im still the same cherry but she is taller and she has more teeth and... :) Such a sweetie.
And after arriving home I just took the longest and deepest nap I have had in a while ((well I was up all night long the other night and haha, well, had some fun let me say)). And after waking up visited relatives across the street. Saw our newest addition to the family and everyone else. There were like tons of people! :D But then again, there always is.
And now its 8.15 am here and I just woke up. Ester is adorable in my bed, still sleeping. Last night I realized how much she loves me. She just couldnt take no for an answer when I tried to convince her that sleeping in my bed is not a good idea. So there we were, 2 of us, in a small tiny bed, but doesnt matter. As long as she was happy! :)
Going to the country-side today. To enjoy the weather and see my other bunch of family!
Hugs and love to everyone. Enjoy your families, they are more precious then you know!

Ill end with a quote:
"For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it!"

No comments: