Pages

20.6.11

Day 96: Memory

Memory is a trixy thing. I wanted to write about something important. Now that I can´t remember what that is, this post is not gonna include this "something important"! :) Oh well, I guess we all are a bit forgetful sometimes...
Im gonna copy-paste my facebook status, so you could laugh a lil bit:
""Seriously? :D Woke up last night around 2am and had to change a room due the crazy sounds from outside. Later today learned that there were 4-5 naked guys running outside just to impress some people?????!!!! :D :D The joys of living on a main street!!!! ;)"" Now the thing is that I was so so so close of getting dressed and going outside to shut these people up, but now I am SOSO thankful I didnt go... :D I would have ran into some pretty naked guys...

So anyway. I have been doing some little sports lately. Running. A few times already. And I have to say I am a bit proud to admit that on Saturday was the first time in my life when I enjoyed doing sports. I am not kidding. I have never ever ever enjoyed it. I have always struggled through my sport classes and almost hated every one of them. Its been so hard for me to actually go and run on my own. Or go and ride a bike on my own etc. And on Saturday, since I have been running for a few times now, I enjoyed it. And I ran a bit more already. I didnt feel like dying in the end and I felt good. Wow, that is what I call a miracle! ;) I mean, see, I was always the chubby one in my P.E-s. I was the one who was almost the last in everything. There were some who were slower, yes, but I felt Im no good in it. I hated sports (yes, I used the strong "h" word). And some of my sport teachers didnt help me eather by telling how I can´t do this or that. So I faked sicknesses whenever I could. Got a paper from doctor that my stomach hurted or something something. So maybe this will give you a little glympse why Im a bit proud to say I am doing some sports. ;) And the good thing is, NO one is here to boss me around how fast I have to be or how long I have to run. I do it exactly the way I want. And the amount of time I want! :)
In 8 days Ill be coming home. Home to my mum´s bakings and potato salad. Home to Ester. Home to Vivia and Liina. Home to my other friends. Home to my relatives. Home to just relax and not clean toilets. Home to actually just be! :)
Have I told you lately that I miss my sister V? She is an incredable woman. I mean she has been babysitting kids for 3-4 years and she is wonderful at it. She is so good with them. I admire her for that, big time!!!!! And she is so smart. Ou boy! Chris is a lucky fellow to have her as his wife. I tell you, he is a lucky guy! I miss her so terribly bad. You know, this sister´s time that you can´t have with anyone else! Ester is too young for telling secrets and having late movie nights etc. Haa, V, remember when you were home last time? We made a sausage fight and then you did some water throwing and we just laughed. I LOVE YOU! My amazing babysister! :)
Anyway. I dont want to bore you... Next time, just come and visit me here in Bala! Ok? Believe me, the tickets are not expencive at ALL! ;)
Byebye

No comments: