Pages

6.7.11

The last...

...day in Estonia is ahead of me. And I am about to start crying. This 10 days here have been absolutely amazing. So much joy, laughter, tears, hope, love, friends ((friends, that I actually wanted to see)), sun, beach, worship, God. So much care and love that I can go on now for a while. Not that I dont get that in Bala, but home is different. My time here has been so encouraging and different from all the times before. I really feel in love with Estonia again. Im still in Tartu right now, going back home soon. My mum and dad tried to convince me all day yesterday to go back already but being back in Tartu... uh. Tartu and my best friends mean so much to me. Hard to describe all the feelings. I also had to give up something important yesterday which made my trip to Tartu real hard. But after I did it... a sort of relief came.
And Saaremaa, time there was just so good. Though we had some hardships on our way there and back, it was still the bestestest time! Got to know a few people so much better and spend time with my childhood friend whom Ive known the longest. Liisi is so sweet and loving and she is just so beautiful. She deserves the best husband!!!! :) And the worship. I AM SO THANKFUL for my team. For God´s team of course but mine in a way as well. They gave up a lot to be there. They are wonderful!!! So yes.
And tomorrow my plane leaves the grounds of my sweet E again! Can´t believe the time was just a fly again. Way too fast I have to go back. I dont want to somehow. I need 1 more week here and then Im ready... But its not now for me to be here yet. I know I will come back. My heart is telling me this. I dont know why I need to come back and when, but I will!! There is this deep desire in my to see things changing. In Estonia and with Christians. Permanent changes, not just "oh lets have a conference then 2 weeks things are diff and then back to normal" changes. No. Permanent changes!!!!! So I know Ill be back! At one point.
What else is there to say! I think I have given my best to say all thats needed. Really, I have never enjoyed my Eesti as much as this time. I didnt see everyone I wanted but there is another time and place. Now I´ll go back, next trip is to Canada in October for 3 weeks and then back to Estonia for Christmas. I hope to take a short trip here in September but lets see. :)
Cherry really is in love now! With her own country!!!

No comments: