Pages

4.6.11

Day 80: The day

"Some day he´ll come along, the man I love and he´ll be big and strong, the man I love and when he comes my way, I´ll do my best to make him stay...!"

I was suppose to get married today.
But I am not.
And I am moving forward. Its been 5 months now since we decided to cancel the engagement. And its ok. Because I am moving on. I am in a right place and the timing for that is good. I am doing what Im suppose to do and I know I am held in Daddy´s Hand! I am not regretting anything. T is an awesome man of God and His son! And I am HIS daughter and quite awesome as well. And one day I will fall in love again. I know it in my heart. Coz this is a good desire and Daddy holds this dream for me as well! Like He hold every other and knows just the time and day for me. And I do I do I do want to get married. I am a princess and every princess dreams of her prince. Only Dad knows where he is and whatś taking him so long to find me! ;) So here I am, its 4th of June and Im going to work soon.
My love to you.
PS! I have booked my tickets to Estonia, see you in the end on June! ;) Hugs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stay strong...