Pages

2.6.11

Day 78: Home

Where is my home? Home is where my heart is. My heart is here right now. And also in Estonia. With Vivia, Liina, Elana in Tartu, with mum, dad & Ester... With Raki. I also have a bit of my heart in Holland, a bit in Canada, some in Latvia even. Ok I want you to understand something. Daddy has my heart and only through Him I am able to share my heart with so many people. I am not gonna name all of you. I know you know that you belong here, in my heart, as well! But yes. Where is my home? My home is where my heart is. Which means it´s with you!!
I am planning to come home, to Estonia soon, in a month! And then Im so gonna hug you like crazy coz the next time will be in December. It seems like a long time right now, but lets live one day at a time, ok? :)
Mmm, I am having a bit hard times now. If you remember then you know that this coming Saturday is the 4th of June. The day when something was suppose to happen but its not gonna. So keep me in your heart, in your home, in your prayers. And know that I am giving everything to Daddy. May He do what He wants to do, with me and also with YOU!

5 comments:

Liisi said...

Siis sa pead kindlasti tulema ka Saaremaale, sest ma tahan väga-väga sind näha! :D
Ja sellise laulja nagu Charmaine laul "Tokyo" ütleb: Home is where the heart is and my heart is in Your hand. :)

emme said...

Thankyou darling...love you so much

raki said...

aw, see on küll täiega armas. tule käpsa eks. maru igatsen

Anonymous said...

I love you. indescribably.
"the piece of your heart in LV" ***

Vivvu said...

Armastan sind! <3

Ja ootan et sa tuleksid!!!