Pages

24.6.11

Day 100: wow

Wow, Ive been here exactly for 100 days. This is exciting! :) And I have a day off so thats even more promising especially looking out the window, no rain and just sun shining and me being up early again. I might have a picnic somewhere. A book, camera and lunch. Now how does that sound? Good eh? ;) I know!!! Oh please please dont rain today!
Only 4 more days and Im home. My heart sings only by thinking of that. I have put some money aside to take with me so I could manage to go to Tartu and see my beautiful friends! I sure do miss Tartu and its wonderful people!!
I had a weird day yesterday. Something happened that I cant talk openly about but my heart just skipped 10 beats or so and alll day long it kept playing in my head, over and over and over again. You know these little things that try to take you down???!! SO hear me out, dont let them ok? Trust your heart and act by it. Trust what this little inner voice tells you. So I did what I knew I should do and felt 10 times better after that. And now I have peace again! :)
Uh I should go back to bed. I woke up 5:40am or smth and its way too early to do something now.
Oh dear friend and just a random person who made it to this page, know that you´re deeply loved by God! Believe it or not and do with it as you please! But I know that in your heart you actually know that there is something bigger then just being and not knowing who you are! In God we get an identity! You see, singing and my voice is not who I am! Coz actually I am a daughter and a princess, thats where my identity is!!!! ;)
Kirsi

1 comment:

Liisi said...

Ei jõua ära oodata, millal sind juba näha saab. :)