Pages

15.6.11

Day 91: Bike

I am quite proud of myself now. I think once in a while its ok! Let me explain. Well, I have been wondering how in a whole wide world am I suppose to get to work by 7:30 am, when V+R are away with cars and noone can pick me up. So I found this bike from the garage and now have been biking to work and back for 2 days. Pretty good. I mean the roads are just horrible: narrow, up and down and when I say UP then I mean UP! :D I think Im gonna have some pretty good legs after a few months... Ironic ironic!!!
But yes. I am a bit tired. Ive been here for 3 months now and a rest would be just perfect. 13 days and then Im in Estonia for 10 days. Hallelujah! Makes me sing. And dance. Well not now, its still 6:30 am and Im gonna have a shower and food now!
Uuuuh AND did I tell you that I get to worship while in Estonia? Leading some worship in Saaremaa from 2-3 of July! How wonderfullll is that? :) Heart beats faster just by thinking about that... ;)

No comments: