Pages

14.6.11

Day 90: This tatata feeling you know

My heart is pounding...
Yeah right, just kidding! :)
Im sitting in this White Lion Pub with Nathalie... Well we hav really good Internet-connection here so we usually drag our computers along and just sit, drinking something and just spending time. I am actually seriously tired and should be going to bed. I mean I started 7:15 am today. Biking to work like never before and my legs are just seriously tired.
But I do have this tatata feeling. I wasnt kidding with that.
I have this crazy desire to dress up, high heels, a fancy dress, full make up, hair... Everything, and just go to a party or a date or something like that. Ive been here for 90 days now and not once had the chance to really dress up. I am just craving for this. Really bad. Maybe to some fancy restaurant or smth. Uuuh I just sooo want that. Maybe Ill do it in Estonia. I mean Im there for 10 days so I might have a chance to go somewhere. haha Yeah right? :D
But yes. Like today, I came from work 30 minutes ago sweating and panting coz of this crazy bikeride. In a need of air and bed. But my heart is still young you know, 24 years Ive lived and breathed. And n0w I feel its time for a nice party or a date. :D YES YES. :D Oooh wate a second, do not misunderstand me ok? :) I am not talking about a date with a guy or smth like that. Just a date with girls or alone even...
Alright. Bye aye ye. :)

No comments: