Pages

22.6.11

Day 98: Big mama

I tried to be a big mama. I didnt work. See, these kids like to hang out on OUR doorway lately. They talk loud, listen music loud, laugh loud!!!!!! So what am I to do when I want to sleep? Am I suppose to tolerate this? Naah, so I went outside just 15 min ago and asked them if they dont have anything better to do and they looked at me with their all-so-blue-eyes and were like, we dunno what u´re talking about. I guess Im not scary or smth. Oh well. Gotta eat me big! :D Or next time Ill take a pillow with me and beat them away. Or no no, Im gonna blackmail them. Im gonna take my invisible gun and just kick them out... Ok Im going a bit too far now aren´t I?
I guess its suck it up cherry and be a man??? :D Or a woman?
Hallu, its about 5 days left til I see my beloved. Beloved country, parents, sister, friends, Tartu! :) Beloved potatosalad and kohuke and... mum´s cakes. Yumm and hallelujah! I really am planning NOT to cook for 10 days. So whoever is gonna see me, has to cook for me! (Ps! Ragne Koppel, sina pead mulle kohe kindlalt midagi küpsetama, muidu ei mängi välja!!!).
Anyway. It is rain and rain and rain and rain here. Oh did I mention that it rains here? And sometimes it rains too. And I have to wear my autumn jacket coz its cold. Like seriously? Im thinking of buying a pair of gloves coz my hands are frozen all the time... And its like June? Uh man, I need a vacation! To Tenerife or somewhere?? And then I would just lay there in my bikini that I dont have and eat ice cream. Tons of ice cream. And read silly magazines and not think about toilets. ;) Now how does that sound? Good I know. Im pretty good in imagining things...
Oh and music music music I am sooo missing you? I try to make up by listening some crazy amount of ipod but... somehow my heart is just crying for singing. I need this. Its been like an air for me. And now its not here. Oh how in the world will the doors in this area gonna open? I would really like to know. Guess this is the trusting place for me.
Alright.

No comments: