Pages

31.5.11

Day 76: A safe place


My mum and dad left early in the morning. I didn´t go to send them away since they left 6am and I just couldn´t drag myself out of bed to do that BUT I wish I had. I already miss them. You know, the funny thing is, that we have our issues, and sometimes I can be a bit sharp and mean to them, but this is us. I know I CAN be me with them. Sometimes I wish I wouldn´t say some things but they are my mum and dad. And I feel free being who I really am. They are my safe place. And I love them with all my heart. And I did my best. I couldn´t done any more. And I can´t regret some of the words I said. I can´t take that back. All I can I hope is that they enjoyed their time here. I sure did. And now there is a tiny hole in my heart. Coz I miss them. Ps! They are wonderful. I hope you know that! And for the first time ever my mum didn´t have to cook any meals, clean nothing (well, she tricked us to clean something enventually) and walk as much she wanted!!!! :) And now they are on their way home which is also good coz Ester needs them. Oh I bought her Barbie a boyfriend, Ken. Hope she likes it! ;) And ps! I am serious about coming to Estonia. If everything goes good I´ll be there already in the end of June, beginning of July!!!

I also wanted to share about something I made. Remember a few blogs back I wrote about Daddy´s Box?? Well, its finished and I´ve been using it ´about 2 weeks now. And it´s wonderful. I just take little papers, write down things that worry me, or things that Im thankful for, or answered prayers. And for one worry I already got an answer. Daddy hears me. Daddy hears you as well. I also made my mum one. If you want one, let me know and I will make it for you!! You dont have to pay, ok, but you are MOST welcome to!! Coz you know, I am used to make this stuff, cards and other art that I love... But I have realized something lately. Everyone who makes something, is worthy of aknowledgement. Your hands make something and you are worth of being paid to!!! So are my mum and dad. And I just pray that God would show them a work or a place where their work would be aknowledged. Sometimes its like Christians want everything free, they want workers but are not willing to pay. But this is not right!!!! If you need help, BE willing to pay! You pay when you buy food, right? Then why are you not willing to pay when you take workers in your church? Now thats my opinion, take it or leave it! :)

Whuuh, I thought that the reason I can´t really write blogs anymore was that mum and dad were here and I was busy. Coz here I am again, writing as ever! :)

I miss Estonia now more then before. I am coming soon ok? Sending you a huge hug and some more later! :) K

No comments: