Pages

11.5.11

Day 56: Prayer

Its been a good day... Slept longer and then cleaned here a bit, had good lunch and did some food shopping. Also jumped into the charity shop and bought new jeans since my old ones broke. Haha, well, the zipper broke so Ive been wearing a bit longer shirts with them. I love our charity shop, I have bought a dress, a bag, jeans, 2 books and trousers and all together 15 pounds or so... Easy shopping whuh? :) Love going to a shop where no item is the same and everything is cheap and the money I give them blesses others! And I feel like someone in Bala is exactly my size and takes stuff there that I love! ;)

But back to my main point of writing this blog. There is this little fellow, Samuel, who was born on Sunday and has been fighting for his life in Tartu. I really care for him somehow in my heart. I have known the mum of this babyboy for many years now and I think she is wonderful. So is her whole family! But yes, so we have been praying many times for this baby boy with Nathalie here and suddenly it struck me, like a light or something it hit me. I dont want to pray if I dont believe what Im praying. I dont want to say empty words without any meaning. And for the first time maybe ever I prayed and I meant every word I said. Every word we prayed over Samuel I meant. I believe he is gonna be healed. And I believe there is gonna be a miracle. I know Daddy will heal him. Coz Daddy is a doctor. A very good doctor. And my Daddy listens me. He hears every word and cry from my heart! Yes He does! And no stupid lies from the devil will take that away from me... So pray like you mean it. Pray and believe what you pray! No empty words will do!!!! Ok? :)

Its been 56 days in Bala. Wow. Already? My mum and dad´n´Ester are coming in 12 days to visit me. Juhhheeei! I love it. I get to see the best parents in the whole world and the sweetest lil sister. I am excited. And just in a few days we are gonna have a Father´s Heart School in Bala B&B! I get to see Taina... and Susi... and some more wonderful ppl. Its gonna be killer 2 weeks ahead! :)

The weather has been crazy. But who wants to hear anything about the weather right? Ill stop here... bye sweethearts. Love u!
Kirsi

No comments: