Pages

14.5.11

The date - part II

So here I am again, the 2nd time today! WOW, I got quite a wonderful feedback from 4 people and I must say that I am amazed! Thank you thank you thank you! It shows me that ppl actually read my blog! :) AND that I actually have something to say...
Well, let me just continue a bit. Mhmhm. :) I am sorry if I hurted someone by calling guys jerks. I hope you know what I meant by that. I just wrote it coz I know so many girls and women whose husbands, boyfriends have hurted them. Maybe physically, maybe with words, doesn´t matter. And I find it hard sometimes to forgive. BUT I know that they are also human beings, and deeply and madly loved by GOD!!! And I do not want to insult anyone. So dont take it personally ok? :)
The 2nd thing was about woman not taking the lead. And men being the ones who should pursue a woman. I have seen SO many young girls running after men. I have done it in one way or another. And this is not nice. I am not talking about Cinderella here where her prince comes on a white horse and off they go. Not this kind of pursuing. I am a woman. And I love attention. I love little things. BUT that doesn´t mean that a guy should run off his shoes by trying to please me. Nope. If I love then I also love pursuing him (by showing my affections, with little things). See my point? It is a job for 2. 2in1 if I may say!!!! So dont get me wrong. A man should not do all the job! HAHA, and I am only 24 and giving advice like no other. ;)
And yes, I was engaged and I should be marrying in 3 weeks. But I am not. Sometimes it just won´t work. I am not saying that our feelings were over. No. Feelings got nothing to do with that. And I am not going into details why me and T are not getting married. It is not the time for that. BUT I still want to marry one day. I still want to have kids. And I STILL want to be pursued. Very much. I know my Mr.Darcy is not far. And He is looking for his Elizabeth! I know it. In my heart there is this place where God has been whispering this to me.
BUT being single is not a big problem to me. Why? Because I am still me. I am still someone by being single...
UUUH this text is getting rather long.
:) Just let me know if something bothers you with my sayings and heart. And I will try to answer you. Dont worry, we are all different and it is OK to have our own opinions! ;)
hugs, cherrybabe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I didn´t actually disagree with what you said. On the opposite, I agreed with basically the full story and I really appreciate it when you speak your mind because this leads the reader really to understand the thinking patterns so much better. I just felt as "job" wasn´t a good word, but you explained it well, so it´s all good.

Speaking from just my own experience (as a young man), it is sometimes difficult to go and ask for such a simple thing as a date because you´re afraid of the answer. Anyways, thanks for part II...To conclude it, I guess it´s about taking your chances but trying to not approach it as a game. Who knows what´s right and what´s wrong.

Anonymous said...

I love the way you write.

Aitäh :)

r.