Pages

21.5.11

Day 66: My heart

Me: "So whats going on?"
Papa: "A lot! I´m healing you and you´re on a journey."

Yes. A week full of miracles, a lot of tears, a lot of laughter, a lot of pain and a lot of joy just ended! We had a Father´s Heart Teaching week here and wow, I am out of words because so much happened! I mean I was part of the team but in a same time I was also a receiver! I served, cooked, baked, cleaned, cleaned a lot, washed dishes etc. And in a same time I could spend time with Daddy on some sessions! Listening to Vicky and Robert. Listening Susi doing worship and worshiping with her was just something amazing! Again! (((Oh and I have a secret you can´t tell anyone! We decided finally about the CD! Its gonna come out probably this autumn if things go good and are gonna work out which they will I AM SURE! Ooh but don´t tell anyone ok? ;) And I can´t say anything else about this just in case! :D haha just being me!)))
I think I gotta explain a lil what a FHS (Fathers Heart School) is. I have been to 6 so far and they are amazing. It´s a week full of teaching, receiving, healing, worship, soaking, love, hugs, crying, laughing... And it´s all about Daddy´s love for HIS kids! Its all about realizing you´re not an orphan and you´re a heir! A princess and a prince! You can def ask me more about this. But Vicky and Robert have been involved with that ministry for some years now and in their B&B they have weekly courses almost every month and if you wanna come which you prob. want (I KNOW you want!!) then let me know!!!!!! :)
And you wanna know what Dad did to me? I can´t say all what happened but a little to give you a taste of HIS big love for US! It was one of the sessions and a prayer-hug-healing time after that. I went for a prayer, I went to recieve and God just did smth amazing! I saw a picture of Him removing a black paper that had a word "dirty" on it and replacing it with a white clean paper that said "pure"! Do you get it? He wants to do this with you, for you! He loves you so big so much so great! He is YOUR dad! :) mmmmm. I mean I still struggle with so much stuff and crap and heck, sometimes I just wish I´d be healed and ready to be free! But it is a journey like I said in the beginning of this post! A journey where Papa holds my hand and I´m just a lil girl next to Him! Nothing more and nothing less! A princess Cherry from Estonia! I know I almost say this in every blog and post now BUT I can´t talk ab anything else! I mean this is my heart now, a bit bigger and a bit widder! And this is His heart, a LOT bigger and wider for us then we ever understand!
And don´t get me wrong ok? I still do mistakes, a lot. And I still hurt, a lot. And my life is not all flowers and beautiful sunsets. But to know that YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES and to know that Daddy is there with you, I mean it just helps. And to know that its ok to be weak coz HE IS STRONG.... bdnsdxkjc what else do I need? :)
LOVE & cherries,
K

1 comment:

e said...

Hey Kirss :) Got your letter this week, it took a while. Read in your blog a little, you write very well :) I'm happy your time away is spent so well! Will start writing you back soon. Hugs/e