Pages

1.5.11

Day 46: A lil glympse

My day was wonderful. Im gonna give you a little glympse into my day! You have to come with me on this journey coz then you see what I mean! :) (Not to mention Friday night with my flat-mates which was just wonderful, a lot of potatosalad, cake, karaoke, FUN, laughing...)
Saturday:
5.am - My eyes are wide open coz all the sleep is gone. So I toss around my bed and finally get up at 6.am coz whats the point of sleeping if you´re not sleeping! Make myself a cup of tea and take my book (Redeeming love by Francine Rivers, ps! you HAVE to read it!!!) and sit on the launch. Suddenly I notice this amazing view outside and take a couple of photos...
7.00.am - Nathalie comes down the stairs and half an hour later we both sit at the breakfast table eating cookie-cake I made the other day and just having a good conversation.
9.45.am - N has gone to work and me´n´Rui Chi take off to go to Bala. We get there and everybody are so happy for me! A lot of hugs, kisses, some gifts.
10.30.am - It´s time to go. We (me, Paul+Rosie-my mum and dad here) take off to go to the beach and ice cream. So we start driving. And an 1,5 hours later we´re there. The beach is wonderful. Big, sandy, quite windy (ok, very very windy), white, blue, rocky. Perfect! :) I am enjoying myself taking tons of pictures and just having my bare feet in the sea!
1.pm - Lunch time. We find this sweet little cafe on the shore and just sit there eating and having fun!
2.pm - We´re someplace unknown. I have no idea where we are but it is beautiful. River, huge mountains, the view is just spectacular! :) After walking around a bit we go to this place where they serve 30 diff kinds of ice cream. (I must admit I was a bit dissapointed with that place but oh well not everything has to be p-erfect right?).
4.30.pm - Back in Bala, B&B! We walk in and everything seems to be alright. I know something is going on by the looks of their faces! I am right as always (HAHAHAHAH). Suddenly everybody is invited to R+V´s kitchen. A surprise! :) Lovely table laid with tons of cake and stuff. I can´t eat a lot but I am doing my best! (And the cakes were amazing)!!!!
7.pm - I am back here, sitting behind my desk looking through b-day wishes! Amazing writings on my FB wall, letters, sms-s... I cry and I am just thankful. Reading through all these good words make my heart jump and race at the same time. Beautiful words. Beautiful people all around me loving me so much! I AM LOVED. And I am a beloved daughter for sure! I know it! And a princess indeed! :) After that I have a bit of time with my book again!
9.pm - Rui Chi prayes over me and I just cry. A lot. I won´t say why this time!
11.pm - Bed!

MY DAY WAS FULL OF WONDERS, SURPRISES, BLESSINGS, ENCOURAGING WORDS. My day was full of YOU, my friend! I love you and I can´t be more thankful! :)
Kirsi

No comments: