Pages

5.5.11

Day 50: ...

I think it´s time for a blog. I haven´t written a while coz I have been tired as... well, I dont know what. But I´ve been tired, very tired. tirrrred. Its been a lot of work in B&B and when I get home I just want to sit down or lay down and sleep. My legs are on fire from all the working and walking Im doing every day. Let me describe you my yesterday, maybe you´ll understand (and this wasn´t as hard as usually even).
Went to work by 10am. Walked 30 minutes (like every morning) very fast coz we were a bit late with Nathalie. Cleaned after breakfast, washed tons of dishes. Hoovered breakfast room. Deep-cleaned 2 rooms (hoovered, changed bedding etc.), refreshed 3 rooms and helped Nathalie with 1 room (we have all together 7 rooms). Then baked 2 cakes. Somewhere in the middle had lunch. Then continued cleaning. Ooh of course towels, folding and stuff. Had a firedrill or smth like that.
Ooh memory, please dont get lost here... I can´t remember. Anyway it went on and on. And at 6pm started walking back home. So see, my legs are a bit tired. Yes! :)
One thing you have to understand. I am not used to physical work. Yes, I have done some work like that before, once a week went to deep-clean a house in Tartu. And 3 times a week cleaned 7 hours all together in a Bibleschool in Denmark. BUT this is different, 40 hours a week. So I hope you understand me.
Btw, I have had a long birthday this time. I recieved 7 or so letters+gifts+cards yesterday via post. I was so surprised and felt love all over. I love you my dear angels from Estonia. You are in my heart and you are my sweeties. I miss you. Wow, and that you even did all this for me! Just to make me happy... :)
Alright. Im gonna enjoy a little breakfast now and then start reading a book or go back to bed since its way too early in the morning to do anything. :)
Kirsu

No comments: