Pages

25.5.11

Day 70: Excitment


(PS! My baby-sis recieved her wedding-dress, sometimes still can´t believe she is getting married, whoooh!!!) ;)
Well. I thought it´s time for a blog, I guess this is good sometimes to have little breaks coz then we actually have something to say again! :)

My mum and dad are here but you probably know that coz I have been screaming that all over Facebook! I am so happy to have them here, I know its just for a couple of days but Ill try and do my best by spoiling them. I went to pick them up y-day with Vicki and it was sweet seeing them again. And I can´t believe how much stuff they brought me, I mean a big suitcase with crazy amounts of food and stuff, lovelove love! My parents love their children more than anyone I know! Seriously, and Im so gonna spoil them. I´ll try to take them out to eat as much as possible and take long walks and talk about Daddy Papa and just have fellowship. And I have 3 days off in a row now and I can just enjoy my time with them! I love it! :) THANK YOU DAD!!! The sad thing ab it is that Ester couldn´t make it, she catched and ear-infection the last minute and is at home with G. She was so sad and started crying but then I promised to make a big surprise to her so I have a lot ot shopping to do now! :) Kids. Ooh and Im also thankful that the ash-clouds didn´t stop my parents!!!!

So I was working 4 days in a row, did a lot of room-changes and just worked in B&B! Actually I am kinda the only volunteer working these days coz N is in on a vacation somewhere far and warm with Simon and Rui Chi is doing accounts for a couple of weeks, so YAY! :) I mean Idont mind actually, its been ok so far! ;)

And I am so thankful that the weather went fine. It was beautiful y-day and now its early early in the morning and its already sunny and bright. So lets trust its gonna stay like that at least until Tueseday! ;)

Can´t wait to take tons of pics of my time with them and show them all to you! I mean its only 6:25am now so obviously I can´t do anything at this moment but today is gonna be a good and relaxing day!

Uh I feel like I have no big words to say today. Maybe its ok. Not every blog is suppose to be all smart and... I hope you´re doing good! I hope that God has brought you to a journey with Him! And that you can start to taste the freedom He and He only has for you! Do you know this scripture in Bible "For Freedom He has set us Free"!!!!! Take it, soak in it, medidate on it!!!! It is so true. I remember back in the hospital when I had to be there for 3 weeks in order to gain weight and stuff, the doctors told me that I will probably fight with anorexia for the rest of my life and I was like what the crapppp, and now I know that they are wrong. Coz for freedom my Papa has set me free! :)

I´ll end here. Have a beautiful day, have a victorious day!!! :)

K

No comments: