Pages

1.11.11

THE guitar

I mean. I want to be good. I want to play good already. I can play quite a lot of songs without stopping, but I feel I need some advice. Someone to lead me on from what I know already. I started to learn guitar just after I came back from Estonia in the beginning of July this year. Which is like 4 months ago. The first 2 months I over-played. I practised every day a lot. Im not gonna count the hours and effort I put into learning the chords etc. But I just pressed on until I hurted my wrist really bad. I dont know if it was due to the overplaying, or work+overplaying, but my wrist was in a lot of pain. And I played a little bit less the 3rd month. But then it got worse and I had to stop. So all through October I didnt touch the guitar. At all.
And today I picked it up again. The guitar I mean. I played 25 minutes and my fingers were numb and painful which is normal, but my wrist doesnt hurt. Yay. I sang, I worshipped and I just enjoyed myself. In the presence of God. All things are possible. I have written 3 songs with that guitar already and Im ready to go on now with my studies. I just need some crazy amount on patience and maybe a bit lot guidance. So H E L P! ;)

No comments: