Pages

5.11.11

Day 233

I think I have way too long hair. Its about time to do smth. Like something crazy. ;)Wow. The time goes by so quick I havent even noticed its Saturday. Again. We just had THE Saturday last week, what happened? Its the 5th of November in case you didnt know. Well, I didnt. Coz in my head I thought we are in October and I kept eating this yummy yoghurt until yesterday that said best before 1.11.11. So there we go. ;)
Its early. Its dark. Its tired. Me tired. Im about to go to work in an hour the same as the days before. So I dont even know what to write about.
Let me tell you about my yesterday. Well, to give you a little insight of my days here.
Woke up. Started walking to work around 7.50, made it there 8.20.am. It was glorious outside. So beautiful, everything was still, people still inside, I had the birds, the sheep, the beautiful morning all for myself. Cooked breakfast for 3 and served (well it was only 3 so no help needed there), baked flapjack, baked brownies, made soup for 30 people, cleaned 2 rooms plus all the little stuff in between. So it was a day full of running from one room to another actually. And then came home, had a wonderful shower and went back to the B&B, had a team-meal. Uh, great food and sweet company. Laugh. A lot of it.
So there we go. I was invited to another wedding. I have to decide now. Its not an easy one, coz of all the wedding-crazyness in my life the last month, not sure I can do another one. But for a company I would love to go. We will see.
AND ESTONIA. I AM COMING SOON. Like in 1,5 months or even a bit less time. I love you and miss you, my beautiful, talented, wonderful friend! Miss you tons. Billions. Kilograms. Miss you in every way possible.
K

No comments: