Pages

22.11.11

Day 250: The time

The time has come to stand for what we are believing. I dont believe in "hide-behind-the-curtains-Christianity". I was that girl. And I sometimes probably still am (nobody´s perfect). And it is horrible. To not talk about what I believe. To hide. I know. Actions speak louder than words. But the thing is that our actions cant speak if we hide.
So why am I saying this.
Because last night was different. I worshiped in Spirit. And I didnt care if there were people in the room or not (I mean, I do care, but it was not about them anymore). I usually try to please people. I have been a people-pleaser a lot in my life. And especially in worship. I have tried to sing to them, so that they could come and follow me in worship etc etc. But its all about Jesus. And I was singing TO HIM yesterday. With all my heart and He gave me a new song. A song that came from my heart. Something that reminds me we dont have to do anything perfect, because HE shows up anway if we´re waiting.
You know. There have been so many times in my life when I go in front of people and I hide. I put on a smile when Im hurting. And I pull together a good face. But I dont have to do that. I want to be vulnerable so He could come and shake me. And heal me. And love me. And take me in HIS armas and carry me.
Then people will see that my God is a good Father.
I am not a shamed of my Father. He is wonderful.
And I just want to be in a place where I can know that I know that I know that wherever I go and whoever I meet, not only my actions BUT also my words would bring comfort and peace and Dad would speak through me.
And one more thing. People around you want to see the real you. Not the one with the smile that always says, IM OK. If you´re hurting then dont hide it. Dont try to please anyone. Be real. Because everyone in this world is been hurt by someone or something and if they see that they´re not alone they might find comfort. IN God through you. Christians dont have to have it all together just coz they are Christians. :)
And again. These are just my thoughts. IF you disagree dont pour it out or be mad at me. We all can share our mind and heart. Write to me, ask me questions, you have that right! :)
K


PS! 1 MONTH LEFT TIL IM IN ESTONIA AGAIN!!!!!

1 comment:

Paul said...

I quite agree Kirsi, well said. And yes the worship this week has gone to places that I have never been to before either.