Pages

24.11.11

Babababanana

Bananabread.
Oh what a hard word it is! :D
So its the 5th day of our schoolweek. Almost done. 1 more night of worship and then tomorrow everyone will leave and in a week´s time from today we have a new group coming. And then its almost time to go to Estonia for me. Its crazy. Christmas is in 30 days from today. I have been thinking about all this sofucbkcjyfkhgdfvkuhfkudjh over Christmas. So why the heck do we wait for it? Coz of presents? Tick. Coz of a family time? Tick. Coz of snow and wonderful food? Tick.
Yes. All of this is very important. I cant wait to see my family. I cant wait to have presents and make presents. And most of all visit my beautiful country again. Friends.
But heck. This is not why Christmas is so important. There is so much more behind this. MY JESUS WAS BORN. My God sent HIS beloved Son so I could live today. That I could breath and live and love and marry and rejoice and laugh and cry. So if that is not important then what is? :)

The second thought I had for this blog has to do with cooking. I got a bit of a revelation today. So, I have been cooking so much here. See, I LOVE baking. Banana bread. Maderia cake. Carrot cake. Flapjack. Brownies. But I have a p r o b le m with cooking. I used to do it for others so much when I had eating disorders that I learned to dislike it (Im not using the h-word). And here I have to cook all the time. A LOT. I smell and dream of onions sometimes. And everyone always says how wonderful soups I make, how great this and that tastes. Especially in schools. So my revelation is this: Sometimes our weeknesses can turn into our strenghts and the other way around. I used to have BIG problems with controlling things. And I still do occasionally. BUT if I use it in a right portion, in a right time, it can be a good thing. Dont ask me how, come and Ill show you how! :)

So. Yes. Its my 5th day at work today and I must say Im getting a bit tired, but tomorrow is off so restrestrest it is. Our sweet Rui-Chi has a birthday so we get to celebrate it together in the evening. ;) I love our b-days here. So much effort and love shared and showed... It should be like that in every family.
Labi. Paka.

No comments: