Pages

11.11.11

11.11.11

WOW. I have no words. Actually I do but you know when its like something so wonderful happens and you dont know what to say. Instead you hug that person and go home dancing, smiling and making these crazy sounds of happyness. That was me last night.
I GOT A GUITAR. My very own guitar. Maybe it has happened to you before but never before to me. Well, 4 months ago I didnt even know where A-string was on a guitar. BUT HEY, the thing is I was blessed with an -a m a z i n g- guitar and I can play now. Worship. And it sounds beautiful. The sound of that guitar is just so different to the one I was practising with. Oh. I will stop now. (Ps! Ill post a pic later).
Like seriously. So blessed. Its overflowing. The blessings I mean. They are just coming and coming and not stopping. So I´ll recieve them all. Father, would you please show me why are you doing all of this? I really dont know but the thankfulness in my heart is growing. :) So yes. I am moving on.
K.

Addition: The goodness of God is in time. A few years back I was given a brand new laptop just when I needed it and a month before I came to Wales was given a new laptop, tiny one, easy and perfect for travelling. 7 months ago, the day I came to Wales, I was given a good camera to use here (my big dream for a long time). And yesterday was given a guitar that is just so beautiful I could cry. Things come to us in perfect timing. And for and with a reason! :)
This here is not written to cause jelaousy or envy. It is written so I could always remember the goodness of God. That I could look back and see His hand over thing. Written so you could continue dreaming and believing, coz thats when things happen!

1 comment:

emme said...

Kallis,see on nii tösi ja see sai mind nutma röömust!!!