Pages

20.11.11

Day 248: Dust in my eyes.




There is still sleep-dust in my eyes. There really is. Its so early Im not even gonna tell you the time. Something very am. And I was dreaming all night long. I have done that the last 3 nights. Slept bad. I had 2 days off and I had a project to finish so I couldnt actually rest. At. All. But the thing with these kind of projects is that I enjoy them. I cant share it yet, its a bit of a secret. So yes. Ill show pics soon. :)

Oh u should have seen me last night. I needed a break from what I was doing and saw this gorgeous sunset from the window, grabbed my camera and RAN outside. Ran 15 minutes real bad just to get to the lake and take my photos. I didnt fail. It was gorgeous. As it usually is after a sunny and cold day. So there it was.

There is gonna be a Fathers Heart School here, starting today. A week full of ministry, worship, peace, healing, tears, laughter, good food, love, new friends. A week. And I believe and pray God to help me and Paul with worship. I must say Im a bit afraid. But just coz we have been very busy and had just one time to practise. So I guess Dad has to take over. Right! ;)

What to say? I have just 1 month before my Christmas break. It´ll be awesome to come from one home to another home for a bit. The circle of my friends is just 1 big family anyway. Cant wait to see my sweet and beautiful faces, hug you all properly and actually have some good times together. So there we go. 1 month.

Ok, Im about to get ready for work now. Breakfast for 16 or smth like that. Uhuh. H E L P!! :D

No comments: