Pages

25.11.11

Day 253: Live your dream. And wear your passion.

Just saying.
I remember being a little girl skipping, dancing along the road and making up tons of new songs in my head and then singing them out loud. So loud that neighbours prob thought Im crazy or smth. I didnt care. I loved all these weird, strange, loud songs I sang. Each had something to do with my life at that moment. Some were about sun shining, some about rabbits we had, some about boys I liked.
Its bubbling up inside of me. The dream to do something. My throat is itching so bad. I want it to happen. So bad. And I know I suck at organizing thing and actually going after my dreams, but this one is just too crazy for NOT to happen.
Im gonna have my own album. I dont know when and how. I really dont know. And its making me a bit anxious. But I KNOW it will happen.
Its a big dream and you might say it is too big but who said that dreams dont come true? :)
I love what it says on my wall: GETTING LOST WILL HELP YOU FIND YOURSELF.
I am a bit lost. And so what? If it helps me to find myself then heck. Im about to find out. Something is changing in the air, I can feel it, taste it and dwell on it.
Something is near.
Once my friend said to me that I should not think so much about my future but be content in the present. And oh how right he is. But then again I want to keep on dreaming and believing something I cant yet see.
So I wanna add a little prayer here.
"Father. Thank YOU for these 8 months here. Help me stay patient. Help me see and taste You more and more and more and more. And be hidden in Your love. Help me Share it with others through worship. And never give up on my dreams. I want to wear my passion. You have given me an anointing. Its called "Kirsi´s" anointing. And I love You. You are my REAL dad. Thank You!"
K

1 comment:

Maria Wagner said...

Made my research paper about Corrie ten Boom. Wise woman raised up by veeery wise man Casper ten Boom.

Musi Kirsi :)