Pages

16.11.11

8 months ♥





Today, 8 months ago I came to Bala. I cant believe that its already 8 months. It seems like it has been no time at all. And yet it is. So congratulations to me. No big plans for today, just working. But I know it will be good. I get to cook and serve breakfast for 3 and after that clean a couple of rooms etc etc.

So I uploaded a few pictures of my last month here. Its been a time of emptyness. A time of laughter. A time of questioning. A time of joy. A time of tears. A time of hope. A time of surprises (look at my last picture). A time of family. You know this scripture in Bible where it says there is a time and season for everything. Well, this is my everything. :) And Im coming through. I know I am. So yes. 8 months today beibi! Maybe the same number is still to come.

Gonna lead worship next week here. Excited me. I really love doing this and it makes my heart rejoice as well. So looking forward for this.

I found out smth funny yesterday. I mean, its been almost a month since my sister got married to Chris and I added another pic from their day and the pics are still popular. I guess it is just that my family is so beautiful. Lol. ;)

No comments: