Pages

7.11.11

Day 235: Autumn leaves.





I opened my eyes today with a terrible feeling that Im frozen. Opened my computer and there it was. -3 C outside. I thought Im seeing things but no. It actually was below 0 this morning. So I wrapped myself into warm clothes, put on my winter boots, a scarf, mittens and went for a walk. To find myself a wonderland. I got lost into the beauty of this place, my little Bala. Little cristals everywhere. I could see every spidersweb that was out there. Every little waterdrop. Winter is pushing in with its glory. I absolutely love autumn. I love the colours but today I greeted winter.

I think tomorrow I can enjoy autumn again. We are going on a little outing. My team has decided that we need a break and all of us are going on a boat-trip. Into wild. We all need that from time to time. To have 2 days off and enjoy what nature is offering. Actually to enjoy what God is offering through nature.

So there it is. My little entry about my day. A beautiful, glorious day.

A kiss from God. Papa.

2 comments:

Kersti said...

Armas Kirsu,
Palun saada seda imelist talve ka meitele :)

Armastusega,
Kessu

Anonymous said...

A beautiful entry.... :-) love it!