Pages

13.3.12

Watford Part II

So Part II is written after the trip. Today. Like right now. :)
I wrote about Friday and Saturday already so Im not going there... But Sunday. Wow. Sunday was beautiful. Again. We took the morning very slow and easy. Nathalie got up a bit later then I did and then we had breakfast, did our make up, nails, hair, dressed properly and went out for the day. Had our own little date in a small town called St. Albans. What a beautiful place. We had to take a train there but it was so close it was like a blink of an eye. Walked around, went to a cafe, saw a market (felt like old days, so nice) and took pictures. At one point we both got tired and returned to N´s home. I went for a tiny nap and around 5pm we headed to church. Soul Survivor Church. Oh what a great time, worship, word, a little fellowship and then back to home. Dinner and bed. I loved it. It was such a refreshment to do that. So many young people around me and such the presence of Father...
On Monday N went to work, we said our goodbyes which was a bit hard coz actually I dont know when Ill see her again. So around 12.30 pm I left the house and started walking towards trainstation wwith my heavy bags, tell you, that wasnt easy. My shoulder is still a bit weird. :D I made it (surprise, me, good at finding places???) and found my platform and my journey started again. This time with no missed trains etc. I did have tons of waiting everywhere so 6-7 hours after my first train I stepped into our flat and realized how tired I am. 2 trains, 1 bus.
Oh I gotta tell you ab 1 funny experience I had y.day. So after the 2nd train I had an hour in Ruabon til my next bus. And Im like desperate for a lu (if u dunno what it is then its the place where everyone needs to go once in a while... :D). There I am with no chances of going into one and so I take my 3 bags and start walking. I step into the first pub that comes my way and everyone´s eyes are on me. And suddenly I realize Im the only woman in the house with bunch of men. Hahaha, so I take it very coolly, step to the counter and be all like, can I have a peppermint tea and the guys just panic. HHAHHAA, I mean obviously not a lot of ladies go there and have a peppermint tea. Finally he finds one and Im like, I need a lu. UH thank God there was one. I come back and everybody starts talking to me. And I find out Im in the best pub in Wales, they had just gotten some sort of award coz they make the best beer (ale?)... Anyway there I am all talking and stuff and I realize Id have never been able to do that a couple of months ago. And Im all happy coz actually its not that bad. I did enjoy myself, with a tea and a smile on my face. Ofc I was asked tons of questions what the heck am I doing in Bala etc, but talking to a bunch of strangers has never been my strong side. (oh dont worry they were all a lil bit elderly men, so no young fellas to be afraid of). :) Anyway my lil encounter with a real local pub went well.
So overall this trip was def the best one Ive had in years. On my own. I believe God, Father was with me and guiding me. I think He set angels to watch over me. And I learned one word - TRUST!
Trust Me, daughter. Trust Me, SON! :)
And may the new adventures come soon. Oh I know they will. You might not know, but I know! :D

No comments: