Pages

2.3.12

349

Ok as you see, the number up there gets closer and closer to me being here a year. I have to do something crazy. Actually I already am doing something crazy in a week from today. Im travelling far to see my beautiful Nathalie for 3 days. Its gonna be so great to see her again in her new married life. I believe marriage makes people beautiful. They shine. If its the right one they shine like christmastrees. And no, I know there will be problems, but things will be solved and talked through as one, as a team. So N, Im coming!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
So happy. Well, the traintickets in the UK are so blimin´ expencive but heck, Im going to Watford. It will be so great, amazing, wonderful, fun.
So today. The Day Off II. Yesterday was great. :) Smiled a lot, walked a lot, organized my music sheets, played guitar, felt sick, read a book, ate a wonderful sandwich, talked to a friend a lot, thought about God, made a picture (jup, as Im good at ripping, glueing (ok, how do you spell that word????), writing), took tons of pictures of little sheep and beautiful things outside, bought some sweet stuff from the charity shop and in general was in a good mood. I think its about deciding. It really is, you could let the mood down by sicknesses or bad temper or circumstances, but hei, you can always decide, I wont let this stuff get me. :)
Im gonna go now. Maybe have a shower and try on some dresses coz soon its summer here. It really is! It was + 13 or something like that yesterday, so summer is not far... :D
Oh and pictures pictures pictures are one post down. :)

No comments: