Pages

17.3.12

oh meeen

Hahaa that is just hilarious. I thought my situation is bad enough with a toilet roll to blow my nose with when a friend of mine send me a msg: "I got flu and fever. And I have kitchen roll with me, it's bigger than toilet roll." Oh meeen... :D
Ok maybe its not that funny but a little bit...
I dont know if u´ve noticed but I blog about 1 millionbizillion times more when I have nothing to do. I have no strenght to really anything but rest at the moment. So I blog. Watch movies, read, eat what I find from the freezer and try to be still. Try to get healed as soon as possible.
Its hard. This doing nothing. Im a doer. I really dont know if its even a word of not but thats who I am. I tend to overdo and then I feel worse in the evenings... heck. I wanna be my normal self again, back to work, back to the things that I DO. Maybe there is some sort of lesson in all of this, like maybe its ok to just BE...
Maybe.

No comments: