Pages

20.3.12

Shh!

No words. No great songs. No big thoughts today. Just me and my cup of tea. And a few pictures to sort through.
Ok I have some thoughts. Im happy actually. I am really looking forward to quite a few things. A few are more public then others. Like my dad and M coming here. Oh I asked Ester to draw me a bday card and send it with dad when he comes. They´re gonna leave Bala just 1 day before my big 25, so I can actually celebrate it with them as well. They better take me out or... :D
And Im happy coz I am coz I am coz I am. I have a few reasons. One of them quite a lot of you know but one of them non of you know. :) Oh isnt it intriguing? I love secrets! ;) And one of them even I dont know... Lets just say times are changing.
Now the next thing Id like to have is my health back. Its been days of nose.blowing and days of coughing now so heck I need it back. I believe in miracles, so one for me please! :)
And then about this book I just finished: "Sons of Encouragement" by Francine Rivers. Its a series of 5 books (http://francinerivers.com/books/series/sons-encouragement) and I strongly suggest it. There were 2 that really spoke into my heart. Jonathan and Silas. And I just loved their love and devotion for God. And somehow God is speaking to me through books lately. Dont laugh, I dont mean that I can hear His strong voice echoing somewhere over me, but I hear His voice in my heart. And its beautiful. You know if you just once would try to listen and give it a chance you might hear Him as well. :)
So a book-a-holic as I am I have probably done my own record in a year 30-40 books, heck, I guess I really do have a lot of free time in my hands...
Anyway I better go on with my morning and blow my nose or smth like that.
Hugs.
A little sheep to remind you the Love of Jesus for His beloved ones. He so wants to guide us like a shepherd guides its sheep. So my suggestion is to follow. Follow. And follow.
Love, K

No comments: