Pages

4.3.12

...

You know. I am sitting here and I got this crazy overwhelming feeling that I am so loved and oh that feels good. One call after another, msg-s from amazing people, knowing Im waited somewhere over the oceans, over the mountains, the seas, knowing that love conquers all. It really does.
Love your neighbour as yourself.
And you know, I do love myself. More then I loved myself a year ago. More then a few months ago. Without loving yourself you cant really love others. I am learning. I am starting to realize more with each day how precious I am to my Father, to my King and that makes me special. I am His and He is mine. So you know, next time you wanna say something bad to someone, know they´re His as well. His beloved ones. And next time try to see them as your sisters-brothers. As people like you and me. I am just thinkin that this would make it all so much easier...
Just saying. :) We are surrounded with each other. Friends, family. People who love us no matter what. And all we gotta do is give love back. Its a 2-way route. Not just one way, give me give ME, give me. It shouldnt be like that. Never. There is a quote that says that a hug is like a bumerang, it comes back to you. Same is with a relationship. If you invest in it, you will gain so much.
You know, I have been there. Selfish. With an attitude that said: You have to do the work. Not me. Naah. If you want people to call to you, people to write letters to you, TAKE THE 1st Step. Be the one that shows interest. WHY on earth do we think that hey, he or she hasnt written, I guess they dont care. Heck, why dont you write first? Why are we such mules in this so often. I am so often in my self-pity, nobody writes to me, nobody cares. I dont need that attitude. I should have an attitude of caring and loving my neighbours.
I just got a text from a friend that invited me out tomorrow, to the beach and a cafe and that she wants to pay for everything. Now that is just one way of showing your love. IT doesnt have to be big. Write a note that says I love you. Leave them some candy somewhere. Or tell them something good that is encouraging not discouraging. Oh its not so hard. Dont look at this text now and be all like, HAS she gone mad or smth.
We live in a world of BUSYBUSYBUSY. Everyone is busy and nobody has time. Make the time, take the time. Steal the time, if needed. What is more important then relationships? NOTHING. Without love we have nothing. So go one, be a builder. Be someone who initiates things, not waits for something to happen without even moving a finger. :)
And there I am, preaching again. Nope. Im just sharing my heart with you.
I just put this quote on Fb: If you live your life in fear of what COULD happen, you miss out on what SHOULD happen! So stop being afraid. Dont be afraid of WHAT IF´s. What can they do to you? Just bring you deep into fear that nobody cares, nobody. Oh but people do care. Some just dont know how coz no one hasnt shown their love for them. Start loving like Jesus loves.
Remember: little things.
Little.
It doesnt have to be a big expencive gift.
It can be you listening to someone´s broken heart.
And it can change their life.
It changed my life that there was someone ready to listen.
Someone who cared.
And I know Im not perfect and I dont want to be. I am far from perfect. But I am closer to Him who is coz I know I am loved.
Cheers.
(:

No comments: