Pages

30.3.12

Shhh!

Secrets secrets. I have never been good at them. I mean, I do keep secrets that people tell me, but surprises that I tend to make always slip out somehow. Runs in the family. ;) I guess Im pretty popular now with my coming-to-Estonia news and I must say IM SO happy. Im so excited for what is ahead of me and I know Father is excited with me! :) I bought my ticket to Estonia yesterday and I believe I made the right decision. Cant tell when and what and how but let me just say Im coming.
So how are you? Whats up?
Im up to many things now. First of all: today in a month´s time Ill be 25 years old. Now thats something. :) I couldnt believe 10 years ago that Im actually gonna be 25. Heck. It seems somehow so grown-up etc. But here I am, near the new age and its pretty chkool. My friend asked for a birthday-present-list. Well, Im not gonna give one. Like I said to my (good) friend the other day that Im not really a material-girl. I love gifts, yes, but more then that I love something from one´s heart. Sometimes a self-made present, a card, a heart-shaped rock (jup, got that the other day, pretty special) is better than a big fancy something that is just bought coz one has to. Nope. Thats not me. ;) SO there you go, no big lists this year. Just send me chocolate and Ill smile for the rest of the week.
Then we celebrated R´s b-day the other day. Now that was a goood good evening. I made a very typical estonian cookie-cake which was almost as good as in Estonia. Well, 25% of it found its way on the floor, but hey, it was a big cake. :D
Mh, the weather is still precious. Not as warm as before but still good.

And in an horror she looked at the list in her notebook and realized that in a year´s time she has read 42 books. 42 BOOKS, HAS SHE LOST IT? :D Omg, I have read 42 books in English, I think I really must love reading or I have just gone completely mad. So basically if you wanna know some sort of book-recommedation just ask me, ok? ;)

I also wanted to post the lyrics of one the most amazing songs ever written (in my eyes):

LOVE CAME DOWN
(By: Brian and Jenn Johnson, Jeremy Riddle, Ian Mcintosh)

If my heart is overwhelmed and I cannot hear You voice
I´ll hold on to what is true though I cannot see
If the storms of life they come and the road ahead gets steep
I will lift these hands in faith I WILL believe

I remind myself of all that You´ve done
And the life I have because of Your Son

Love came down and rescued me
Love came down and set me free
I am Yours I am forever Yours
Mountain high or valley low
I sing out remind my soul
I am Yours I am forever Yours

When my heart is filled with hope and every promise comes my way
When I feel Your hands of grace rest upon me
Staying desperate for You God, staying humbled at Your feet
I will lift these hands and praise I will believe

No comments: