Pages

23.3.12

So I just CANT get this song out of my mind today and Id love to share it with you so maybe it gets stuck as well: "There is power in the name of Jesus, to break every chane, to brake EVERY chane, to break every chane!" :)
You see, every time we speak out things in the name of Jesus, in the name of Father, in the name of Holy Spirit, things will start to change, sooner or later, they have to! Coz My Father is a Mighty One, a Holy One, Redeeming and Mercyful. Never leaving my side, even in hard times. So I believe when I trust Him with my things, things will change.
I guess many of you are asking, why is she coming back.
Well, I wanna close that topic for now. Just because I want to! :) I dont want to overthink and thats what Ive been doing the last few weeks. I wanna enjoy my time, my life, my journey. I wanna relax, close my eyes and just be. And you be as well, be free of every condemnation, every judgment. Just take it easy. Or dont worry be happy like one of my gooooood friend told me yesterday. ;)
There is a time and season for every activity under heaven, so I believe its time for me to come home and see what my country has for me. And for us in general. So there we go, the cat is finally out of the bag and I bet there are at least a few people who are happy for me and with me! ;)
So today I have a day off. Im gonna try to do quite a few things, but most of all Im gonna enjoy. Enjoy just being where I am and who I am. Try it for a change! Turn off your ideas of who you should be and who you should not be and enjoy WHO YOU ARE. Coz you cant be anyone else, they´re taken already (old joke, but still a good one).
(Oh, I gotta share this. So we have a new bunch of people at the school again and one of them started calling me Kissika (at first an accident, later not so), he knows well enough my name is KiRsika, but anyway Ive got a new name now).
Hugs
Kirsi

No comments: