Pages

24.4.11

Day 39: Jesus

Today is a wonderful Day! :) My Jesus is alive! My God-Jesus-Holy Spirit, I am thankful for YOU for YOU have risen and I can live now in fullness of Your LOVE and guidance! For YOU guide me night and day and YOU are with me 24x7. I might feel You far away BUT You´re closer then my skin!!!!! THANK YOU! :)
Its about 7 am and I couldnt sleep tonight. Ppl were partying last night on the streets, screaming and acting stupid. Im serious. We live on a high street and my room is connected to the out-door so basically on the weekends its very hard to rest. But I guess Im fine. There is nothing we can do about it. I have earplugs now so that helps a bit at least. Well, they get lost in the middle of the night usually... :D
So today. Yes, today Im working in B&B and then its been 5 days in a row. It´s been a busy period now since its Easter and ppl are on their holidays BIG TIME. A lot of things need to be doing and its not a bad thing. And Ive got some great news as well. My mum´n´dad´n´Ester will be here from 24-31.of MAY! :) Hallelujah, I am so happy! Of course I would like Maria and Vaarika to be here with me as well but they are quite far... And Vivia and some more ppl should come here as well! :) WE WOULD PARTY BIG TIME THEN! And to know that I will see my V in Canada makes me smile inside. I miss my little sis. Ok she is not so little anymore in her age but she will always be my little sister with Ester!
Alright. I dont know, there is not many news I could share with you now. The biggest one is in the beginning of this blog and so I think I will close here.
Sending bigbig kisses and hugs to those who can take them! :D haha Im being weird again so I´ll stop! :)
K

No comments: