Pages

16.4.11

Day 31: Wine and Irish men

uuuh, I have started to like white wine here. How weird is that? In Estonia I couldn´t stand the taste of wine, neither red or white... and here we have had wine 2 times this week already and I love it. With some chicken and vegetables it is wonderful. And for dessert some strawberries... Perfect combination I must say! And with the perfect company it all just tastes delicios! :) uuh and how can I forget Michael Bublé. He was our wonderful companion, such a wonderful music... ullala, little dance and let the party start!
Well and about Irish men. Im in love with the way they spell letter "R". And the way Irish men sing... uuh beibi, takes my legs away. And the way they talk... Not that we have had any over here, but I mean I´ve been watchin a couple of movies with ppl from Ireland in it and I lovelove love it! One day Im gonna go to Ireland, maybe fall in love with an Irish lad and just settle in there. HAHAH, just kidding, don´t worry! (ok, maybe not... :D )!!!! :)

Its Saturday and in 2 weeks from today Im gonna be 24 years old. 24 YEARS OLD! 30.April is a beautiful day. I believe Im gonna have some fun here and I can´t wait! :) Send me letters and cards, I wouldn´t mind and if you know me a bit, you know how much I LOVE CARDS! :) Your cherrybeibi

1 comment:

Liisi said...

Hei, Kirss :)
Tead, ma just täna hommikul mõtlesin, et sul tuleb ju sünnipäev. Ja sellega seoses huvitaks mind sinu sealne aadress, äkki saad selle mulle FB'sse saata.
Suured kallid :)