Pages

7.4.11

Day 22: Conversation

I had the most interesting day yesterday. HAHA, I went to the sheep and suddenly they all ran to me (I stood behind the fence) and started paa-ing, it was crazy, the big one the small one. They wanted food I guess... Anyway, it was kinda strange and cool! SO I paa-d back to them. Well I guess only I can be so weird to do that! ;) Then later I hoovered the kitchen floor and of course Paul´s shoelace got inside the machine, so he had to buy new ones. Ooh and I made a banana-cake again. And cleaned way too much but oh well, bother! :D Oh and enventually I was so tired that we took tons of weird funny pictures with Dave and laughed until we could laugh no more! I have a day off today and I love it. We´re gonna go to a cafe with Nathalie (my flat-mate) and Dave (Paul+Rosie´s son) and we´re gonna have FUN!

No comments: