Pages

20.4.11

Day 35: Happy Dance

There is nothing like a little happy dance early in the morning to DADDY!
I woke up 6.30 am (well, 7,5 hours is quite enough of sleep for me if you know me) and then just waited until everybody else had gone to work and then put ihop JOY on and... whoah I DANCED and screamed and I must admit there is FREEDOM IN THIS! You gotta try it! At 7:40 am put smth joyful on and just dance your heart out! Do it, He is gonna love it and you´re gonna love it! :)
So today Im going to work a bit later. I am still in my pajamas and soon Im gonna take a short shower. Had a good breakfast (mmm, I found smth amazing from the stores here and Im gonna keep buying it now, well Im not gonna tell u what it is though) and am enjoying being alone here now. I have the same CD still on and... uuuuh "Ain´t no party like a Holy Ghost Party coz the Holy Ghost Party won´t stop!!!!!"
I guess I´ll see how today turns up but I believe its gonna be wonderful. I mean first Im gonna walk to B&B since everyone is already there, but its fine coz its absolutely breath-taking outside, so warm and beautiful...
I had a weird incident yesterday. I felt threatened for the first time while being in Bala! Well, I took a walk outside in the evening when suddenly this guy turns up all drunk and weird and comes to me and starts talking to me and is kinda pushy and Im like, I dont wanna talk and then I walked away. I was a bit afraid he is gonna follow me but he went his way. whjuuu. Seriously, there is like 1000 ppl in Bala, how could that even happen?????
Then later Rui Chi had bought chocolate-cake and of course we had tea and girly-time. Laughed so hard on the boob-talk and beauty-talk... and some other talks... :D hahahaha, not gonna go into details! :) Oh dont worry, Prince Harry is out of our talks now!
So 10 days to my b-day! 24 here you come, tatatatatataaa! :)
Bye Im gonna get ready now!
HUGS, K

1 comment:

R said...

Gotta try that dancing in the mornings seriously... Could wake me up better :D And of course I'd be on happier mood the whole day, I suppose :)