Pages

2.4.11

Day 17: Freedom

Its my 2nd day off and Im really hoping the sun to come out today. It was rainy and ugly yesterday. So Daddy, please make this day beautiful for me! :) Thanks... Yes, so yesterday, I had a break-down. I had to cry out to God and after that had a talk with my mum and dad here (Paul-Rosie) and another cry. It was so comforting hearing what they said about me doing the right thing. They do love me, a lot, and care about me as their own daugther. Whoah! :) This is amazing. I have a family.


Also we celebrated Paul´s birthday. By 6pm Nathalie and Simon had arrived (N is gonna work here and Simon is her boyfriend) and so we sat down to eat wonderful food and just enjoyed ourselves! Good times together... And I have been able to sleep finally for 2 nights, about 8-9 hours each night. Thats wonderful and I feel like I can continue again. I didnt want this to continue...

Ps! My films arrived and also my Vodaphone-card which means I can actually use a phone here now if needed, great! ;)

Im slowly but firlmy putting money aside for my beautiful sister´s wedding which is gonna be wonderful and Im already so excited for her! WOW. I cant wait to actually book the tickets and know for sure, that Im going... :) Hallelujah!

Anyway... Im doing good. I have had some bad healthproblems, strong headaches and stomach pain... But I know all of this will pass and I continue trusting God in this! :) You should try it, I mean that He has everything under control, that He knows and thats all that matters! :)

Sending you my hugs and love, ps! It´s my month! And its gonna be wonderful! :) Ooh and that picture of a book cover... whoah, "Where my heart belongs" is amazing! And the Pride and Prejudice I got for 1 pound... :P

1 comment:

emme said...

Lihtsalt armastan sind!!!!Ja nyyd olen minagi kohas,et löpuks naudin et keegi tahab minu eest hoolt kanda ja see on meie heavenly Daddy ja ma andsin löpuks alla ja tean et Ta kannab hästi minu eest ja pere eest hoolt ja mina ei pea seda enam tegema ja nyyd ma puhkan löpuks ja see rahu minu ymber ja sees on nii hea ja ma tahan puhata ja see on wauu tunne,sest ma ei karda enam!!!!